Made in China
Configuration: D65, TL84, F, UV,CWF five light sources
Dimensions(WxDxH): 695x552x502 mm
T60+ color light booth is our updated version with 5 light sources. The consistency of the light sources in all Tilo Colour Assessment Cabinets gives excellent viewing conditions for reliable colour critical decisions under consistent lighting.
1. Metal base, more durable and sturdy.
2. Composite engineering plastics, mold production, no yellowing, no deformation, no paint removal for more than ten years.
3. The latest top international appearance, combining the advantages of British and American light boxes.
4. Seamless structure design, 100% no light leakage, opaque, to avoid interference between the light sources.
5. The light barrier design (optional) to prevent the light source from irritating the human eye to avoid visual fatigue.
6. Customer can increase the elastic foot pad (optional), to avoid scratching the table, increase the stability of the placement.
7. Display usage time, name, and number of switches for each source
8. Automatic switching of light source with metamerism
9. No warm-up, no flashing, fast and reliable evaluation of colors
10. Low energy consumption, no heat dissipation, high luminous efficiency
11. Configure a more complete standard light source for English and American standards.The name of the light source can be changed, and it is more convenient to increase the light source.
|Standard light source booth||T60+S five light source(220V)||2pcs||2pcs||4pcs||1pcs||2pcs||/||220V/50Hz|
|Standard light source booth||T60+S five light source(115V)||2pcs||2pcs||4pcs||1pcs||2pcs||/||115V/60Hz|
|Light Source||Color viewing booths application||Color temperature(k)||Power(W)|
|D65||International standard Artificial Daylight||6500||18|
|TL84||Applied to stores in Europe, Japan and China||4000||18|
|CWF||(Cool White Fluorescent) American Standard||4150||18|
|F/A||"Sun-setting Light Yellow" incandescent light source (imitation of sunset)||2700||40|
|UV||Viewing under ultraviolet light to detect and evaluate optical brighteners or fluorescent pigments||Wave length:365nm||20|
|TL83||Warm White Fluorescent American Standard||3000||18|